Friday, February 8, 2008

Splish Splash

I find this pretty funny. I am shocked that anyone besides my mother actually spends time doing something so tedious- although I'm not against it. My whole life my mom would always try to take the little bits of soap left over and make a new bar of soap with them. She would get so angry when we tried to throw them away, or let them slip down the sink. Her method was to save all the little pieces and then use warm water and a bit of real liquid soap, to somehow melt them and meld them together. After all her hard work, my dad would get angry if she put the combination soap out when guests were over- because it embarrassed him. So we were the only people left with sore hands from scrubbing with the roughly combined soap. Lets hope this new product will help smooth the edges- and speed up the creation process.

No comments: